ELEARNING GAME DEVELOPMENT
ELEARNING GAME DEVELOPMENT
Nowadays, eLearning games have gained the popularity and considered as the best way to educate the gamer generation through engaging games. eLearning games have been found to enable a special kind of immersive learning experience, which make people live in the world of game and animation for a certain amount of time and to gain some learning contents practically. NerdRoot specializes in designing and developing interactive eLearning games for mobile, which keeps users engaged and involved. Our team of eLearning game development experts and instructional designers use stories, gamification, themes and interactions to design custom training courses.
Designing an impactful theme for every eLearning game that will force users to grasp some knowledge, is the most important part of eLearning game development. Let’s say, if we are designing eLearning app to teach money management skills, then our eLearning game designer will use the context of taking a trip to see some popular place around the world. The 2D and 3D art designs, sound effects and background music make the training material more entertaining and interesting for the learners.
Gamified eLearning brings fun and lively elements to the training. NerdRoot specializes in mobile eLearning game development and we have achieved expertise in various domains such as eye-catching meters, badges and sound effects. eLearning development is an art of wrapping learning content in fictional art and scenarios. For instance, to educate about the mechanics of gathering the right tools for any specific job, we can build a game where users have to play the role of a deep sea diver looking for some sunken treasure. The scenario may be different, but it facilitates users to escape their regular routine and use their imaginations while learning new skills.
During the process of eLearning game development for kids and adults, we use the relevant story throughout the course to keep the learners engaged. This practice of using interactive storyline in the eLearning game is proven to be effective for sensitive or serious topics. Learners can easily connect to the characters in the game and can recall the concepts and events in the training.
Learner interest is a critical component that has to be kept in the mind while designing E-Learning game. We at NerdRoot convert regular web-based learning components, into insightful scenarios and relevant activities.
At NerdRoot, we have a team of instructional designers who help you to condense and prioritize your content into multiple ways, which makes it easy for learners to grasp the knowledge. Our experts perform an thorough analysis of learning requirements to find appropriate learning objectives, target audience and project goals in the initial phase of the project. Afterwards, they prepare complete learning plans and storyboards, which make sure the training offers all of your content without troubling the learner.
Why Select Us For eLearning Game Development?
- We use game the mechanics to improve e-Learning experience.
- We build games for easy learning.
- At NerdRoot, we create apps that are compatible with different operating systems.
- Our team of expert UX developers specifically skilled in designing graphics for eLearning games for kids and adults.
- Support Blended learning; eLearning + Gamification
Game Development Tools Use to develop e Learning Games
The e Learning game development team at NerdRoot is very passionate to learn and adapt new technologies and tools to come up with new game designs that suit the emerging market trends. We specialize in designing the thrill of real gaming using animations, open GLEs, audio and visuals of the highest quality to provide a perfect gaming experience.
Our eLearning Game Development Process
While developing an eLearning game, the game development company focusses on accuracy and quality. We understand the importance of positive reviews and feedback for any games. Hence, we adopt a structured process of all app development platforms, which includes the following steps:
Our iOS Game Development Process
While developing an iOS game, we focus on accuracy and quality. We understand the importance of positive reviews and feedback for your iOS games. Hence, we adopt a structured process of iOS app development, which includes the following steps:
- Understanding Client’s Requirements: In this step, we sit with our client to get a better understanding of our client’s specification and requirements. We interpret what kind of game our client wants us to design, what is the ultimate goal of the game, what kind of features should need to be incorporated and the most important the target audience for the game.
- Conceptualization: Once we are clear about the requirements, specifications and target audience, we create a concept following the necessary planning, design and architecture. The conceptualization step helps us to create a prototype, which will be a replica of the game, our developers going to develop. Once our client approves the blueprint, we proceed to the further step.
- Development and Testing: This stage of iOS game development involves the actual development and coding part. Once our developers completed coding for the game, we do the preliminary testing and report a bug if any and get it resolved at the same time. At the end of this module we are ready with 100% accurate.
- App Launch and Promotion: After integrating with required analytical tools such as the Ad SDKs, the social network SDKs and the third Party SDKs, we launch the game on the iOS App Store. For better promotion of the game, we can create a website for that particular game and a social media page to ensure its huge fan following.