Educational LEARNING GAME DEVELOPMENT
Educational LEARNING GAME DEVELOPMENT
Nowadays, educational Learning games have gained the popularity and considered as the best way to educate the gamer generation through engaging games. eLearning games have been found to enable a special kind of immersive learning experience, which make people live in the world of game and animation for a certain amount of time and to gain some learning contents practically. NerdRoot specializes in designing and developing interactive eLearning games for mobile, which keeps users engaged and involved. Our team of eLearning game development experts and instructional designers use stories, gamification, themes and interactions to design custom training courses.
Gamified eLearning brings fun and lively elements to the training. NerdRoot specializes in mobile eLearning game development and we have achieved expertise in various domains such as eye-catching meters, badges and sound effects. eLearning development is an art of wrapping learning content in fictional art and scenarios. For instance, to educate about the mechanics of gathering the right tools for any specific job, we can build a game where users have to play the role of a deep sea diver looking for some sunken treasure. The scenario may be different, but it facilitates users to escape their regular routine and use their imaginations while learning new skills.
During the process of eLearning game development for kids and adults, we use the relevant story throughout the course to keep the learners engaged. This practice of using interactive storyline in the eLearning game is proven to be effective for sensitive or serious topics. Learners can easily connect to the characters in the game and can recall the concepts and events in the training.
Learner interest is a critical component that has to be kept in the mind while designing E-Learning game. We at NerdRoot convert regular web-based learning components, into insightful scenarios and relevant activities.
At NerdRoot, we have a team of instructional designers who help you to condense and prioritize your content into multiple ways, which makes it easy for learners to grasp the knowledge. Our experts perform an thorough analysis of learning requirements to find appropriate learning objectives, target audience and project goals in the initial phase of the project. Afterwards, they prepare complete learning plans and storyboards, which make sure the training offers all of your content without troubling the learner.
Why Would We Select Us For Educational Learning Game Development?
- We use game the mechanics to improve e-Learning experience.
- We build games for easy learning.
- At NerdRoot, we create apps that are compatible with different operating systems.
- Our team of expert UX developers specifically skilled in designing graphics for eLearning games for kids and adults.
- Support Blended learning; eLearning + Gamification
Game Development Tools Use to develop Educational Learning Games
The e Learning game development team at NerdRoot is very passionate to learn and adapt new technologies and tools to come up with new game designs that suit the emerging market trends. We specialize in designing the thrill of real gaming using animations, open GLEs, audio and visuals of the highest quality to provide a perfect gaming experience.
Our Educational Learning Game Development Process
While developing an eLearning game, the game development company focusses on accuracy and quality. We understand the importance of positive reviews and feedback for any games. Hence, we adopt a structured process of all app development platforms, which includes the following steps:
Our iOS Game Development Process
- Understanding Customer Needs: In this step, we meet with the customer to help understand their specifications and needs. We understand the type of game our customer wants us to build, the game’s ultimate objective, the features that should be included, and—most importantly—the audience that the game is intended.
- Conceptions: With the essential planning, design, and architecture, we develop a concept once we are certain of the needs, specifications, and target audience. The concept phase enables to produce a prototype, which is a version of the game that our developers are producing. We go on to the next step after our client gives the plan his or her approval.
- Evaluation and Development: The actual coding and development of the iOS game takes place in this stage. After our designers finished creating the game, we perform the initial testing, report any bugs, and get them fixed simultaneously. At the conclusion of this module, we have 100% accuracy.
- Application Launching and Promotion: We release the game on the iOS App Store after integrating it with the necessary analytical tools, such as the Ad SDKs, the social network SDKs, and the third Party SDKs. We can make a website for that specific game and a social media page to guarantee its massive fan following for better promotion of the game.